Womens & Paediatrics
The Paediatric and Adolescent Unit at Ballarat Health Services offers specialist care for children and adolescents up to 18 years of age.
Paediatric and Adolescent services at Ballarat Health Services are extensive with most medical and many surgical conditions expertly managed locally.
With up to 800 presentations of children per month to the Emergency Department, the unit admits approximately 200 children and adolescents per month.
- Royal Childrens Hospital - Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Neonatal ehandbook - Department of Health, Victoria
- Neonatal Drug Calculator - Developed by Dr Jubal John
- Fluids Calculator - The Royal Children's Hospital
- Strategic framework for paediatric health services in Vicotria - A Victorian Government Initiative